You have a preference? The first is my description of my motivation to blog, the second came from here.
I like what I read on that post, and without knowing, I am on my way to ego-maniacal gasbaggery, or releasing my inner smart ass, take your pick.
3. Find a Good Enemy – Multiple references: Bill Gates is a Prick
Heres some old fun posts
- How Did Belinda Gates Come to Love Him? Bill Gates is the spawn of Satan, born of the devil’s ass on the coldest, blackest night the world has ever known. Bill Gates is a Prick UPDATE: June 28: if you are here from here the Mister Peace link above is 404. Which is kind of the point Shotgun Concepts was making (?) Bill Gates has been 404 for a long time! Bill Gates is a Prick.
- Geeky Animated Gif Monday Bill Gates is a Prick. This is my vision of Bill Gates in Hell.
- Bill Gates Releases Bugs On Top Minds Bill Gates tried to infect some of the world's brightest minds with Malaria at the hoity-toity geek-a-thon called to those of us on the outside as TED. (Technology, Entertainment and Design.) This is the same Bill Gates who has released millions of bugs on the general population while he was running Microsoft. Ending malaria is a particular passion of Gates's, whose Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has spent millions fighting the disease. But he apparently didn't feel like TED attendees were taking the threat seriously. "Not only poor people should experience this," Gates said as he let the bugs loose on his audience Not surprisingly, Bill Gates screwed up this release too, as the mosquitoes needed to be upgraded after release because Bill Gates released mosquitoes that did not have malaria. Bill Gates is a Prick.
- Bill Gates? Meet the European Union, You Loser. Bill Gates is a prick. I don't demand his death, I'm just sayin' But the European Union isn't afraid of him, like the U.S. gummit is. Microsoft recently lost a lawsuit filed by the EU, and now Opera, a browser maker, wants them to take him on again. Opera is asking that Microsoft be forced to “unbundle” their web browser and operating system allowing other browsers, such as Opera’s, to be able to compete more fairly. They are also asking that Microsoft adhere to common Web standards so that developers creating hosted applications and web sites do not allow or need specific code written for viewing on Internet Explorer compared to other browsers. Microsoft makes operating systems. Microsoft makes browsers. Microsoft says buyer of computer with Microsoft OS installed must also take their memory hog browser. In effect: Use any other browser you wish in addition to Explorer, but keep your grubby uninstaller off our browser. Bill Gates probably doesn't flip the bird in public, but he sure encourages his developers to flip us off. Bill Gates is a prick.
- Bill Gates Plays Dummy and Wins Bill Gates made a unpublicized, not necessarily secret, trip to the heartland. "It's time to put all the cards on the table," Gates said. He was accompanied on the trip to Nashville, Tennesee by a woman who was not his wife and they spent an inordinate amount of time together. Her name was Sharon Osberg of San Francisco. His Billionaire bud, Warren Buffett, was rumored to also to be in Nashville but he remained out of sight. "It's time for some new tricks, I'm tired of playing around online, for the past seven years I've gotten serious," Gates said. He said it was time to do some serious bidding. Gates and his wife Melinda founded the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, and took billions of dollars from Buffett. Gates often played the dummy while in Nashville. Nobody raised an eyebrow or objected. "Bill Gates is a prick," has been the rallying cry for an unknown and weak minded blogger, "this only confirms that he can play the dummy when needed. I'm not sure it's a good strategy, but he seems to make it work. Of course no one is going to question him. It's Bill Friggin' Gates." Asked about the affair, Gates was heard to say he had tried to give her diamonds, but she took a spade to club his heart.