Heads or Tails just often abbreviated HoT, and I just think of the old Web v1.75 funsite: Hot or Not. Today’s meme is Line.
Because you’re mine, I’ll design a line.
Heres some old fun posts
- Memeing Me Wife His Girl’s Blog. has four answers for each! Interesting because she includes the real truth. She looks for Jesus in everyday life but now comes Sunday Stealing. WWJD? Are there Jesus memes? Another Sunday Stealing Meme Cheers to all us thieves! Sunday Stealing: The Mom/Wife Meme 1. What is something your mom/wife always says to you? How do you like it? Usually in response to something I say to her. 2. What makes your mom/wife happy? Making other people happy. 3. What makes your mom/wife sad? Three putting or frogging depending on the time of year. 4. How does your mom/wife make you laugh? Watching Squirrels hit the ground - hard - falling off the birdfeeder. 5. What was your mom/wife like as a child? Child as in 5-10 years old? I'm guessing a tomboy. 6. How old is your mom/wife? I forget. 7. How tall is your wife? I think she is 5'1", she says she is 5'1 1/2" 8. What is her favorite thing to do? Shop. 9. What does your mom/wife do when you're not around? Same thing she does when I am around. 10. If your mom/wife becomes famous, what will it be for? The World's Most Funnest Party Ever. 11. What is your mom/wife really good at? Just about anything that grabs her interest. 12. What is your mom/wife not very good at? Housecleaning 13. What does your mom/wife do for a job? She's retired 14. What is your mom/wife's favorite food? Wow. Tough one. I'm going to go with I don't really know. But I will ask. UPDATE: she said if it can be a drink: Pepsi. Well, dur,I knew that, I just wants think of a drink as food. 15. What makes you proud of your mom/wife? She causes her friends have fun and she listens to their problems. 16. If your mom/wife were a cartoon character, who would she be? Jessica Rabbit. 17. What do you and your mom/wife do together? Just about everything except crafts. 18. How are you and your mom/wife the same? We are adventurous in travel 19. How are you and your mom/wife different? I have strong opinions and express them. 20. How do you know your mom/wife loves you? If you knew me, you would know. 21. What does your mom/wife like most about your dad/yourself? Don't know. 22. Where is your mom/wife's favorite place to go? Out.
- Democrats Flood From Costa Rica After Obama’s… Obama got reelected and Democrats who had fled to Costa Rica are returning to the U.S. in droves! Okay, that's a big exaggeration. I know two who are returning. And they are married. So that's really one right? Right. I'm being supportive of their decision to become pick-up truck nomads and live in a container. (They will be traveling North America in a camper.) All the while I'm thinking... is it safe? what about the roads? what about the language barrier? what will you do for medical care? is the government stable? how's the food? how will you make friends? what does your family think? what will you do with Sprocket? what about your stuff? can you vote? Good luck Leonard and Sally.
- Are You Retired But Looking for Work? Heather Wants to Talk… My good friend Lauren at Business Week has a colleague, Heather Green, who is looking for retirees "across the economic spectrum" (from Walmart to Target) who are considering going back to work because of the Crash of '09. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and use “working retiree” in the subject line. The deadline is Friday. Let me know if you get quoted in the story. If you get work, let me know too.
- Where’s My Railroad? I’m In a Grand Funk Nah, this is going nowhere, forget I even started. I'll be Bach. RSS readers, the rest of the post has been struck-through or striked-through.) I'm getting kind of bored with blogging. Maybe I'm just in a Grand Funk. Need more sunshine on my shoulders perhaps. There is a new thingy called my.alltop.com. Alltop.com is an collection of RSS feeds in a bunch of different categories. My.Alltop.com is a personalized selection of blogs that are listed on Alltop.com. I thought I would snare My.Alltop.com/babyboom and build a list. Bad idea. When Alltop.com first launched there wasn't any blog categories that fit this one. So I suggested to Neenz, a worker bee for Alltop.com that perhaps there should be one. After a few months, they chose to call the category "Mid-life." I listed with them and then went away. I've been searching for some new blogs to add to my RSS, preferably somebody my age and sex, but if they are entertaining, I would make an exception. I used to read and have in my Blogroll Queen of Shake Shake and The Blogess, but I got tired of them writing about their boobs and flow and sex life. So I layed off the Mommy Bloggers. I'm sure they miss me. I purged my RSS of blogs that aren't updated at least once a week. Even a busy tax preparer finds time to post something. Even somebody who lost her job and her husband lost her job, and they have three small kids finds time to writes something. Guys don't write much unless it's about tech, business or sex. Even Dave Barry gave up on writing his blog a long time ago, reducing it to nothing more than a collection of links. I decided that I should give Alltop.com another go and see who they have in their "midlife" category. That was a mistake, most of them are already in my blogroll, or are marketing to boomers or run "social networking" blogs. Blah. Discouraging. Twitter is getting lot of buzz, so I re-activated my @goinglikesixty and spent a couple weeks tweeting via Twitterfox. Blogging is to writing, as Twitter is to conversation. I followed and I unfollowed. (Truth in Packaging: my blog automatically posts a link here to Twitter, but that's not really me.) I'm laying off Twitter because generally it's pretty boring. Twitter may be the absolute death of writing. Where can a curmudgeon hang these days?
- National Corvette Museum Needs Name for New Sinkhole… The National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green Kentucky has decided to embrace the flaw that opened up a giant sinkhole underneath the signature main spire and cone structure. Hoping to capitalize on the giant hole in the ground in the same manner as the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Sphinx with a missing nose, the Liberty Bell with a crack, and the cracked observation deck floor of the Sears/Willis Tower, museum officials are hoping the unrepaired sinkhole will draw thousands of earth-lovers to the automotive museum located not too far from the Creationists Museum and the Bourbon Trail. The National Corvette Museum is asking the public for naming rights or sponsorship or marketing ideas for the sinkhole. Museum officials also announced that HOLE, starring Courtney Love, will be reuniting for the ground-breaking of the ground breaking hole. So far, here are the front-runners for the naming/sponsorship/marketing of the sinkhole: Cone of Shame H.O.L.E. - Home Of Lincoln's Energy Sinko de GMo Hell Hole Mammouth Cave National Park Auxiliary Entrance GM Innovation Center for Safety Improvement Corey Vette final resting place Worlds Largest BBQ Pit Corvette Crevasse Dome Hole World's Fanciest Landfill Future Fracking Factory ... Senator Mitch McConnell Center for Mud Slinging GM Ignition Switch Stockpile Submit your name/sponsorship/marketing slogan for the sinkhole at the Corvette Museum in the comments...