Captain Ramius: Re-verify our range to target… one ping only.
Capt. Vasili Borodin: Captain, I – I – I just…
Captain Ramius: Give me a ping, Vasili. One ping only, please.
Capt. Vasili Borodin: Aye, Captain.
Would you please give me one ping only? (Click on the blue box below.)
Heres some old fun posts
- Now You Can Enjoy My Recipe for My Most Favorite Christmas… I recommend this for your most festive Christmas get together. Get your tallest drinking vessel. Even if it has chili peppers on it and it is plastic. Quality Vanilla Bean ice cream (may vary from region to region.) Hershey's Chocolate Syrup Generic Egg Nog - low fat of course. Generic Rum Smash as much ice cream into your drinking vessel. (Did you know if you lick an aluminum ice cream scoop it's like licking a frozen metal flagpole?) One good squeeze of syrup. Don't let the squeezer bottle inhale and resqueeze. One ping only Vasili. If you use a can, you are one your own, but about four bloops is about right. Add the rum. Top off with the egg nog. Blend, then add more rum. Also good for lower instestinal blockages.
- Captain Autotune Doomed Us All Davis W is looking out for all mankind, unlike Captain Autotune (which is a classic when it comes to referring Stephen Hawking!) “Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they could reach,” Hawking said. “If so, it makes sense for them to exploit each new planet for material to build more spaceships so they could move on. Who knows what the limits would be?” Captain Autotune? Davis has some advice you should read and heed. If you can blow on that device that allows you to interact with your computer, and cause it to fire volley after volley of automatic weapons fire at waves on oncoming aliens, please prepare to do so. Otherwise, please keep your mouth shut.
- Mental Ping Poo: Is There Room Here for “No Shit… I may start a weekly whenever I feel like it post called "No Shit Sherlock!" I'm still debating it because I really try to stay away from rants and all the bitter comments it can generate. I'm thinking I won't add anything more than "No Shit Sherlock" to the post. You shall have good indication of wherefore I stand. I shan't bother to tell you why I feel this way. Twat I think will remain in my bean. I'll link to the post that generated this comment, and let it go. Then again, maybe I won't... what do you think? Is there enough bitterness and rancor in Blogonia? Should Going Like Sixty run the risk of starting a flame war? Shirley, you have an opinion. I Am Curious (Yellow) Jag är nyfiken - gul
- Why Dads Love Picnics – Hole Lotta Lovin’ I'll give Bob a shot at topping me on this one. Obviously the Price was right. Bellevue Police Captain Matt Johnson says Art Price, Jr., 40, was seen on four occasions between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and noon having sex with his picnic table. The neighbor — who wishes to remain anonymous — saw Price walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole for the umbrella to have sex. The most recent instance took place March 14, we’re told. A neighbor videotaped Price. Of course somebody videotaped it, call the cops? Wait, let me get my camera first. This issue is now tabled. Thanks Barbie
- It’s Friday Somewhere: Friday Five – Bridge… I guess a bridge collapsed in Minneapolis. I don't want to read these headlines: Bush sends in DDS Troll Dies Lake Havasu offers replacement Bridge Abridged Captain Kirk summoned