1. How old do you look? I have no idea. I think I look Sixty, but enjoy “don’t ask, don’t tell.”
2. Where do you live? Kentucky
3. Are you waiting for something? Godot (how original is that?)
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? TeeVee people that “pop” the B in Billions. As if we would mistake their news story might be referring a million. If anything they should be popping the TR in Trillions.
5. Do you want/have kids? Have two grownups.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? No.
7. Last shocking news you heard? I really don’t recall. I’m pretty hard to shock.
8. What was the last thing you drank? Water
9. Who do you most look like in your family? Dad
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? Mucho Moola or M & M’s
11. Where does most of your family live? Only two living relatives. Daughters. No parents, no siblings, no aunts, no uncles, no neices, no nephews.
12. Where did you grow up? Allen, Michigan
13. Where do you want to go on vacation? Paris
14. Have you ever had a panic attack? No
15. What can’t you wait for? Retail clerks or if the question is asking “what are you looking forward to…” I would answer, weekends.
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? Week ago?
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? No – oh, this is a meme for young people isn’t it…
18. Want someone back in your life? Yes, mother
19. What do you order at the bar? Last time was The Sully. Blech. Tasted like the Hudson River. Washed it down with Mick Ultra
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? When our son died.
21. Ever licked someone’s cheek? Har. Ha. HaHa ahahhahahahahaa
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Chocolate
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? In my house, it rained.
24. What are your nicknames? None. I mean I don’t have any, wouldn’t None be an awesome nickname? Hey None want some? Did you tell None to meet us?
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? 1984. I loved the fashion.