From the Breakfast Club – John Bender: Stupid, worthless, no good, goddamn, freeloading son of a bitch. Retarded, big mouth, know-it-all, asshole, jerk. (You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.)
Shut up bitch. Go fix me a turkey pot pie.
Saturday: we had a little feud, and I’m pretty sure I had a milkshake for dinner.
Sunday: we were at a wedding and ate their food.
Monday: She fixed something, but neither one of us can remember what.
Tuesday: Cinco de Mayo at Garcia’s
So, what do I want for dinner tonight? Fix me turkey pot pie… please?
Heres some old fun posts
- Good Things Come In Threes on Thanksgiving While we wait for the Turkey to thaw the last little bit... here are three things about Turkeys you should know. There are three towns named Turkey in the US: Turkey, Texas Turkey Creek, Louisiana Turkey, North Carolina and I had to cheat to get three. There are only three English words that rhyme with Turkey: Jerky Murky Perky There are three colorful names for official breeds of Turkey: Black Spanish Bourbon Red Blue Slate Turkeys have traits humans need to adopt: They have no ears, but hear very well Old males are preferable to young toms Old hens are tougher birds
- Eight Things You Don’t Need for Thanksgiving runny snot egg separator onion goggles turkey purse referee turkey hat turkey bondage chain shotgun shell seasoning food bondage loops turkey leg phone Well, OK, I would love the turkey hat and the shotgun shell seasoning and the runny snot egg separator. But nobody needs this stuff.
- Crappy Easter! Nancy didn't doo a very good job of planning her colonoscopy. It's Monday. Sheesh! I have to be the stupidest person! Only I would schedule a colonoscopy the morning after Easter! (I didn’t realize it was Easter when it was scheduled!) Therefore, my Easter dinner will consist of Ducolax and Miralax in Powerade! She's fixing a turkey today which I will polish off tomorrow. Hoping for video to post Monday afternoon! Insert inappropriate jokes in comments... here, or at her blog.
- Moving to Costa Rica: She’s Gone and Offline;… Nancy has left the building. She is offline for a while and I guess I need to oil up... I'm doing my version of a road crew and am packing up what she thought she needed to put on her daily show. Thirty seven bins of fabric/sewing notions and three sewing machines are ready to go. Nineteen bins of Christmas clothes, holiday (Christmas and Halloween) lights, and holiday decorations (name the holiday and we have decorations) - including two artificial trees are ready to go. And 318 bins of miscellaneous are logged and ready for the container. A couple weeks ago, I suggested that we might want to start eating up our stockpile of food. "Good idea! But let's go to Guadalajara tonight. I'm going lunch with the knitting gang, and then Terri is having the bunco and bowling bunch dinner. Saturday Velma and Jim are having us over and Friday Rick and Gayle are having us over want to feed us some BBQ." And I would come home to a dozen boxes that had been packed and of course, could not ask: "What's for dinner?" No way Jose. So we had a lot of BLT's, Kroger bake and eat pizza, tuna fish sandwiches, drippy eggs, etc. etc. The pantry and freezer did not get much attention. Until she left. Her instructions: You take care of it. So far: Trashed: 3 cans of evaporated milk - the newest expiration date was 2003 7 cans of sweet condensed milk - the oldest expiration date was 1993. 4 cans of tomato pieces - expired 2 cans of tomato chunks - expired, and how are chunks and pieces different? 3 cans of tomato soup - rusty 4 cans of mushroom soup - rusty 5 boxes of opened, stale, variety of crackers, graham, saltine, snack. 6 boxes of frozen pea pods 2 bags of frozen fruit 1 bag of frozen tortillas 1 eighteen pound turkey 1 twenty-two pound turkey (and don't yell at me for not thinking of the food bank - believe me, I WAS thinking of them when I trashed this stuff.) Current inventory (from memory, no I didn't make a list!): 2 cans of icing 3 cake mixes, white, banana, and blueberry 1 Nestles chocolate bits Oreo cookie pie shell 8 boxes of pudding mix: chocolate and vanilla Melange pour geteau du fromage - Margarita - sans cuisson 3 boxes of spaghetti noodles 2 jars of spaghetti sauce (Nancy makes a killer spaghetti sauce, but it takes forever) 4 quarts of canola oil and more. Much of this will make the move - except for what I eat. Last night I had a dinner of champions: The Oreo cookie pie shell with vanilla filling. Since I sold the stove, the spaghetti will make the move. Not sure about the sauce since it's in glass jars. The Nestles morsels will be gone for sure. Same with the icing. I would eat the cake dough, but that takes eggs - which we have none. Would be a good use for the canola oil, though... maybe a dozen eggs is in order? Nah. I'll just oil myself up and text Nancy. She will have phone soon, seems that this would be the perfect first text right?
- The Goodumalguinchicpheparsquacock Nancy decided that she would do a 20 lb. Turkey for the two of us for Christmas so we would be comatose by dark and she wouldn't have to cook for a week. Turducken? Bah... check this out: Turkey with: goose duck mallard (isn't that duck too?) guinea fowl chicken pheasant partridge squash woodcock The Goodumalguinchicpheparsquacock. ( goo-duh-mal-guin-chick-pheh-par-squaw-cock )