I don’t own a cell phone.
- I don’t like the little flat buttons. I misdial a LOT.
- I don’t want a camera, video camera, address book, web browser, ringtone, or a partridge in a pear tree.
- Every cell phone service is crappy in our town.
- I’m usually never more than 10 minutes away from a phone, unless I’m in the car, and then I’m usually with my wife who has a cellphone.
- I can’t hear well anyway, so I usually put the phone on speaker which you can’t (or shouldn’t do) in public.
- They service costs a lot.
- I’d probably forget to charge it.
- I’d probably forget to carry it.
If I wer to own a cellphone it would be a Jitterbug.
PS: we’re probably going to ditch our Packet8.net VOIP too. I’ll keep you posted.