13 Truths About Boomer Travel
- Travel is not a luxury
- We’ve traveled more than our parents
- We have this image as forever young
- Boomers want to have fun
- And we want it NOW
- We aren’t passive
- We wanted to be treated special
- Make us comfortable
- Sometimes we want to do nothing
- And we are willing to pay to do what we want
- Boomers know how to research travel options and operators
- We like to be around other boomers.
- We are not a single demographic
The Association of Travel Marketing Executives has done a nice job of expanding on each of these topics and Rhea at the Boomer Chronicles mentioned it. She also highlighted some other ideas for boomer travel.