We all know that we’ll be hitting the road this weekend. So here are my five suggestions for cutting down your gas consumption:
- put brick in gas tank, if it works for your toilet, it will work for your car.
- put your kitty on accelerator, when it squeals lift slightly
- only drive north to south, that’s all downhill on my map
- bump draft trucks, NASCAR drivers say it works
- turn off the air conditioner and keep windows rolled up, the kids will eventually dehydrate and be comatose adding to your driving pleasure