- You were once bowled over by the technological excellence of such products as Atari, IntelliVision, TelStar and Coleco.
- You took family trips BEFORE the invention of the minivan.
- You rode in the back of the station wagon facing the cars behind you (The WAYBACK seat.)
- You remember when film critics raved that no movie could ever possibly have more advanced special effects than “TRON.”
- You had a crush on Ted the photographer on “Love Boat,” Gage from “Emergency,” or Ponch from “CHIPS.”
- Your hair at some point in time in the ’80s could only be described by saying, “I was experimenting.”
- You’ve ever had a Dorothy Hamill haircut. (Hi Gretchen)
- You remember Bo and Luke Duke, Daisy, Boss Hogg, or–worst of all–what Sheriff Roscoe’s full name was.
This list is much, much longer with some real goodies! brandy22kc says if you remember them, you are caught between being a boomer and an Xer.
I disagree, I think this is a boomer list. We had a wagon with a rear facing seat (why aren’t there push button transmissions now?) and Atari, I didn’t have a crush on Julie from the Love Boat, but could have.
Roscoe P. Coletrain (trivia: what’s wrong with that answer?)