L.A. Criminal Attorney and blogger Allison B. Margolin , self proclaimed L.A.’s dopest attorney, is supporting the CNN contention that pills are more popular than pot on college campuses.
There is a way to get college kids to rethink their pill popping. Have them read any prescription information sheet where they will learn the pill…
- insomnia or drowsiness
- diarrhea or constipation
- euphoria or depression
- agitation or lethargy
- increased urination or dehydration
- weight loss or water retention
- Do not take if pregnant or on birth control
- hair growth or irreversible hair loss
- jaundice or reddening of skin
- increased iron retention or anemia
- blood clotting or hemophilia
- dry mouth or drooling
- increased libido or decreased sexual ability
- rigidity or uncontrolled movement
That should scare them back to pot where they belong.
Like the L.A. attorney says, nobody ever died of an overdose of pot.