Cell in the Water – Again
That’s headline is supposed to be the “shave and a haircut, two bits” ditty.
This time, hopefully, it isn’t as disastrous as the last. It dropped out of her pocket into the toilet for a few seconds. Grabbed it immediately, took out battery and SIM card.
We’re following this regimen of attempting to avoid having to buy a new phone
- Get it out of the water as soon as possible. check
- Remove the battery. check
- Remove your SIM card. check
- Dry your phone. check – used blow dryer for a while
- Allow the phone to dry happening now – suggested she try the rice method but we don’t have any, so it won’t happen.
- Wait. – this will be the killer – they say wait a minimum of three days, I don’t think she can do it.
- Test your phone. I’ll get back to you.
I’m getting the feeling that somehow this will all be my fault.
UPDATE: Sim installed in old phone, so I doubt the newer Razr will get further attention.