Flirt for Lupus
In one of the dumbest stunts for a fund raiser, this has to take the cake.
The flirting rivals are Lupus Foundation staff members Sweet Talkin’ Suzy and John The Intern-anator. They will flirt live on the air as Spiegel referees and provides flirting tips.
Looking for success, meaning, joy?! According to Jill Spiegel, all you need to do is flirt!
How shallow are people that they actually believe that you can meet the love of your life while sitting at a stoplight? But the announcement of the event does does include some interesting questions.
Answer here or at your place. I wouldn’t know if somebody was flirting at me if my life depended on it. I know that Suburban Hippie has fun flirting. How about the rest of you?
- What’s the best and worst pickup line you’ve heard?
- In the world of flirting, should a man or woman make the first approach?
- Where are the best places to flirt?
- Is flirting only for romance?
- Does flirting have an age limit?
1. I don’t know if there is truly a “best” pickup line, but when I was living in Stillwater (big college town with awesome bars) this drunk guy sat down by me. Now, at the time I was barely 19. He was over 50, I think he said 52. He was moving closer and closer and I was trying desperately to give my friend the high sign to rescue me. She was busy dancing so I was stuck. I wasn’t buying his lines so he broke out the big gun – “You have very inviting shoulders.”
What exactly were my shoulders inviting him to do?
Wait. Don’t answer that.
2. Either one can flirt first, but guys have to be careful in delivery or they come across as freaky stalkers. Of course, women can come across as desperate stalkers, too.
3. Bars are the kingdom of flirting. Wal*Mart isn’t bad if you’re going for single with children – catch a dad with a couple of kids hanging off his cart, he’s searching for the fruit snacks and you happen to know where they are…
4. Heck no – it is a great way to get out of speeding tickets. Combined with cleavage and a few tears, it’s the trifecta of feminine wiles.
5. Nope. There was a 8 or 9 year old girl flirting with my son in church yesterday. And a grey-headed old fart winked at me the other day. Wait. That was my husband. Nevermind.
#1 the Jesus sign?
#5 awww, poor guy.
You are going to owe me a new keyboard – I read things from you and I spit sweet tea EVerywhere!
Here’s how to clean your keyboard Use the dishwasher