At the birthday dinner there was a fellow Michigander (NOT Michiganian!) who lived in the Detroit area and still read the local papers online.
On the ride home, the name of a famous restaurant in Detroit boinked into my noggin. I got to thinking of other Brady’s that are not in the mainstream.
- Diamond Jim Brady’s – bistro established in 1954 and still going
- Mathew Brady – the Civil War/Lincoln photographer
- Wayne Brady – nobody better at improv singing
- Shady Brady – I’ve always wanted a cowboy hat but I really look like Andy Devine as Jingles
- Alan Brady – I want a Mel.