When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking
When you thought I wasn’t looking:
- I saw you raise your middle finger to the cop, I learned it was a special “hi there.”
- I saw you pick your nose, I learned about hidden treasure.
- I saw you eat raw cookie dough, I learned the worms wouldn’t hurt me.
- I saw you hammer your finger, I learned to loudly ask God to punish the hammer so it would make your finger feel better.
- I saw you check caller ID and I learned that technology is useful.
- I saw you throw a bunch of pennies in the collection jar, and learned that it’s good to be loud.
- I saw you take my last stick of gum and I learned what’s mine is “ours.”
- I saw you cut off another driver, I learned that you can also give a special “hi there” to anyone.
Joy has a much nicer version on her site, from which I was inspired.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted to paint another one.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you feed a stray cat, and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and I learned that little things can be the special things in life.
Hee,hee,hee,hee, only you Mark! What a hoot. Thanks Cookie….
Thanks Joy, I’m glad you understand!