Friday Five – Quotes by Denny Crane or Pres. Bush?
Five quotes. Who said them? Denny Crane or The Decider?
- “I realized the truth about myself. I just love power.”
- “Ban red meat! That cannot pass constitutional mustard.”
- “You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says ‘Who’s that?’ St. Peter says, ‘Oh, that’s God. Thinks he’s Denny Crane.”
- “You Democrats! Protesting wars, banning guns! If you Nancys had your way nobody would ever shoot anybody. And then where would we be?”
- “The current president of the United States is George Walker Bush, son to George Herbert Walker Bush, whose father was the late United States Senator Prescott Bush, who, as an undergraduate at Yale, once wrestled my father in the nude. But that’s a story for another day. Let’s stick to the issues at hand.”