You May Be an Elderblogger – When Your Day Starts Like This
The everyday Elderblogger’s routine
- Brush teeth, wash face
- Start coffee
- Feed cat
- Publish TGB and ESP
- Answer overnight email
- Read newspapers and Google Alerts
- Sunrise on the deck with coffee and cat
- Read more newspapers and Alerts
- Make notes for future blog posts
- Read some blogs and websites
- Go over to-do list for the day
- Add and subtract items on to-do list
- Play with cat
- Have some breakfast
- Maybe write a blog post
- Think about cleaning up desk; add it to to-do list
- Organize research notes for future blog post
I’ve always disliked hurrying to do anything and for the first time in my life, I can slob around on my schedule.
Then I resolve to shower and dress directly after posting the day’s blogs. But if that worked, I wouldn’t be telling you about this.
Sound like your day? Then you are an Elderblogger.
Umm, I do this.
Does a middle-aged blogger count or must one be “elder.”
No, I think this only applies to Elderbloggers, you are just a slug.