In Southwest Florida, they have a Senior Citizen’s Tree where you pick off a name of a needy Senior Citizen and buy them a gift for Christmas. BTW: In this part of Florida a needy Senior Citizen for this purpose is defined as somebody over 108 years old who has an income less than $250,000 annually.
Most of the requests on the tree are for:
- bling for walkers
Which of course will change when boomers start becooming needy.
In anticipation of this coming change, please answer the following questions:
- Are you a boomer?
- What do you wear to bed now?
- Is it yours? or your spouse’s?
- Is it still there when you wake up?
- Right side out?
- Half missing? Which half?
- Is it yours or your spouse’s?
- Do you think you will change your sleep attire as you get older?
- If so, how?
- Does the season make a difference?
- More details?
As always, photos are appreciated. You may sign in as anonymous and use fake email for this post only. Lurkers especially encouraged to respond.