This Kind of Saturday Leads to a Screw it Sunday.
All in all it was a pretty average weekend. Saturday I tried to get somethings done and didn’t. Sunday I didn’t try to accomplish anything and succeeded.
- looked to see if blog viewers over 100 – failed. Nobody reads on weekends, right?
- logged on to blog to see what’s up – failed. Server crashed.
- convince Best Half on pain meds that a simple “yes” or “no” would suffice – failed, she kept wanting to add little asides.
- logged on to Best Buy to see if refrigerator purchase entitled us to free digital frame – failed. Online purchases only.
- convince Best Half that hot dogs and baloney don’t have to be kept refrigerated – failed.
- tried to pay bill in person – failed. Guy who can take payments didn’t show up.
- tried to forget that I just threw away 2 1/2 bags of ice in chest freezer last week as I bought more – failed. That ice had been in there for at least a year!
- tried to pick up back-ordered frame for MY birthday gift – failed. Still back-ordered. I got to see my birthday present though!
Wandered around, ate chocolate, ate bananas, drank diet Coke, kept dogs from killing each other, picked nose and butt. Saw one decent NASCAR crash. Saw great movie: Lions and Lambs. Bowled and ate popcorn. Watched Amazing Race. Listened to some BlogTalkRadio.com. Made the bed, got in, dreamed.
No football? How can you have Sunday without football? My kids were pestering my husband to turn off the games and turn on something kid-friendly, but I informed them it’s a man’s ultimate right to watch football on Sundays.
Yay Packers, by the way. We were all taking turns wearing the cheesehead (yes, we DO own one).
Diet Coke sounds good. I consumed the better part of a 12-pack yesterday. I am a Diet Cokehead.
No football. As a matter of fact, rare that I watch sports on TV.
That sounds like an excellent Sunday..
I watched the Amazing Race the first season… probably one of the only shows I’ve ever made a point to watch every week like it was an event… and then I never watched another season… not sure why, I loved that show..
I try not to miss Amazing Race and Survivor. Two partially scripted (not reality) shows I really like.
Looks like you had an average to shitty weekend too. But I cannot imagine a fall weekend without watching football and experiencing the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat. You mean hotdogs and baloney are supposed to be refrigerated?
Thanks for the link…
@Winston: Alma Mater to small, moved too many times to form allegiance to one particular program – college or pro. Same with all sports.
I’ll talk to my therapist.
Therapist watching football, too occupied to see you. Don’t need him anyway.
Site’s back up, tomorrow’s another day…so there.
Hope you cleaned your finger.
thanks for stopping by, I love the statement on your banner, deal with it.
@Kirk: LOL: true about the therapist. I have many fingers, thank you very much.
@Sarge: welcome. Stop by anytime!