All in all it was a pretty average weekend. Saturday I tried to get somethings done and didn’t. Sunday I didn’t try to accomplish anything and succeeded.
- looked to see if blog viewers over 100 – failed. Nobody reads on weekends, right?
- logged on to blog to see what’s up – failed. Server crashed.
- convince Best Half on pain meds that a simple “yes” or “no” would suffice – failed, she kept wanting to add little asides.
- logged on to Best Buy to see if refrigerator purchase entitled us to free digital frame – failed. Online purchases only.
- convince Best Half that hot dogs and baloney don’t have to be kept refrigerated – failed.
- tried to pay bill in person – failed. Guy who can take payments didn’t show up.
- tried to forget that I just threw away 2 1/2 bags of ice in chest freezer last week as I bought more – failed. That ice had been in there for at least a year!
- tried to pick up back-ordered frame for MY birthday gift – failed. Still back-ordered. I got to see my birthday present though!
Wandered around, ate chocolate, ate bananas, drank diet Coke, kept dogs from killing each other, picked nose and butt. Saw one decent NASCAR crash. Saw great movie: Lions and Lambs. Bowled and ate popcorn. Watched Amazing Race. Listened to some BlogTalkRadio.com. Made the bed, got in, dreamed.