My Probation Officer Made Me Write This Post.
As a public service, I am providing a summary of the advantages of taking these substances in excess:
- Alcohol – Street names: booze, sauce, brews, brewski, hooch, hard stuff, juice. Alcohol depresses your central nervous system, lowers inhibitions.
- Marijuana – Street Names: blunt, grass, herb, pot, reefer, sinsemilla, smoke, weed, Mary Jane, skunk, boom, gangster, kiff, chronic, ganja, super, purple haze, dope, nederweed. Loss of coordination and distortions in the sense of time, vision and hearing; sleeplessness, reddening of the eyes, increased appetite and relaxed muscles.
- Inhalants – Street Names: poppers, whippets, laughing gas, rush. Inhalants affect the brain. They starve the body of oxygen and force the heart to beat irregularly and more rapidly.
- Ecstasy – Street Names: E, XTC, X, adam, hug, beans, clarity, lover’s speed, love drug. The stimulant effects of drugs like Ecstasy enable the user to dance for long periods.
- Cocaine – Street Names: coke, crack, flake, rocks, snow, charlie, sniff. Cocaine causes a short-lived intense high.
- Street Names: acid, cid, blotter, heavenly blue, microdot, purple heart, California sunshine, tab, dots. LSD is still one of the most potent mood-changing chemicals. A tiny amount can produce 12 hours or more of effects.
Desperate times call for desperate blogs. I’m listening to Ozzy. He’s a bad, bad man.
Well, I’d be lying if I said I haven’t sampled all these substances in my lifetime, going back 30 years. These days, I am mostly very well-behaved. Pot doesn’t cause sleeplessness, though; conversely, it’ll make you sleep like a kitten.
Thank you for weighing in. If you have any other substances that aren’t on the list, I would be happy to add them.
How come you aren’t addicted or dead? That’s what the “experts” say will happen.