I dunno where the name came from, maybe just for Google juice? so I added “Steroid Balls are Hung with Care.
I’m also impressed with blogs that change their headers for Christmas. Nice touch.
Editorial Note: I’m a guy. Guys usually take a very tertiary role in the Christmas machinations. So these are pretty easy for me to answer. They somewhat resemble truthiness. w00t!
Rules for the game include:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share Christmas facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
1. Wrapping or gift bags? I wrap because I never think about the bag option.
2. Real or artificial tree? Fake
3. When do you put up the tree? Nancy does it Thanksgiving weekend, late this year because we were out of town.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year’s weekend.
5. Do you like eggnog? I love eggnog. Finished a quart already, going for half-gallon today.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Regifted Myrrh
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? There never can be a worst, it’s the thought that counts.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither. I think Nancy sends fewer and fewer snail mail each year.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie? “It’s a Wonderful Life”
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I think about it a lot, but it usually comes down to last couple of weeks when I make the buy. You would think it would be easy because I only buy for one person. But take appliances out of the mix (a requirement by the giftee) and it’s hard after 39 years.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge and Chocolate Covered Almonds from World’s Finest Chocolates (an annual gift from a colleague.)
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Color, it’s a pre-lighted tree.
14. Favorite Christmas song? Pa-rump ba bump bum, Little Drummer Dude; and the one that’s playing at the house that has lights synced to music. Trans-Siberian Orchestra?
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home alone.
16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? No, I always forget Sneezy
17. Angel on the tree top or a star? No. Clown
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Upon arrival
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Lonliness
20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? Memories
21. What do you leave for Santa? Long time ago, cookies, milk, carrot for Rudolph
22. Least favorite holiday song? Barking Dogs
23. Favorite ornament? Gloves cut from construction paper made by one of our kids. 30 years old this year.