An asteroid will hit the earth Monday. Because of the enormous impact earth will be knock off it’s axis. Developing a wobble like a overfed rooster in a high wind, earth will look like a crepe without strawberries, but with a drizzle of chocolate and powdered sugar.
Here is more stuff you need to know.
- The new DVD format was to be called Blew Ray, but Mrs. Ramone would not sign a waiver for the use of her image on the disc. Blue Man Group blows, so a deal was struck with them. The format is Blu-ray.
- Bcco Pb Pl is Bacco Par Baked Plain according to bakery workers at Kroger. Since they were Kentucky women, par could mean power. However, upon further retrospection and refraction, we decided Pb is pre-baked. We are suspicious of Bacco, because the company owned bakery is called Country Oven.
- It’s always better to have a free bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy.
- Sarah Tonin used to be depressed. When she consulted with her Shaman he told her “give peas a chance.” She did and felt pretty average. She gave the teacher a gift of love. His response: “Peas don’t please the Shaman.” She is now working at Taco Bell.
- Nubian Kings ruled Egypt for 75 years. Nobody noticed because they all look alike.