I love these things. I read them all the time and find the information contained just fascinating. When I don’t get tagged I sulk around like a shipped pupa. (Consider that a tag if you like!) I’m surfing the WordPress tags pretty regularly, and I run across a lot of memes where the bloggers does the meme and then doesn’t tag anybody. Fellow fellows, that is like stopping a chain letter. We only do memes to get the link love. If you don’t tag others, they how are we ever going to get our Technorati ratings up?
Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given here (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like).
Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
- Family: Freaky Cousin Jeff Hacked Up GF to Feed Dogs. True Story.
- Friend: Invite your friends over to enjoy a bubble bath with you. Find out how close you really are.
- Yourself: Stuck for an idea to write about? Comment and I’ll give you three free custom made ideas.
- Your love: Nanc had serious issues with her cell phone, but it all came out in the wash
- Anything You Like: Blogging while drunk. I’m ready for another shot at this. Except since it’s chilly, I’ll skip the Chill beer and go for the Crown Royal.
Tagging: All Noobies in my blogroll since last meme: