Derby the Disturber Reveals His Six Quirks
I am Derby, the dog in a box, and I live with Sixty and Stitches, and three other canines: Sedona the leader, Oliver the lump, and Sofi the princess.
In that manner, I am Derby the disturber. Wouldye tagged me to tell about my six quirks.
I will tell you now about six quirks that I have-
- I save food in my bowl so that when everybody else is done eating, I can sit there and growl when they wander by.
- When I want Sedona to play with me, I will get in her face and bounce up and down on my back legs and do a kangaroo imitation.
- Sofi and I like to French Kiss.
- I never eat Oliver’s turds.
- My hair will never be brushed or combed. It would wreck my rock star image.
- Somebody took my nuts.
How about it?
- Rudy and Dollie – three quirks from each of you?
- Poco – now that Mommies home, she can help?
- Mushy’s Hound – don’t even know if there is a dog in your life, if not, make something up.
Any other dopey dog lovers want to share a mutt’s quirk?
Hey, cool! I’m up to my elbows in Sam right now, so I’ll post tomorrow.
Sorry about Derby’s nuts. Rudy doesn’t have them either (as you know, Erika’s dog Bart has balls enough for the three of them).
@Gretchen: Sam first? ((( sigh )))
You left out number 7! His incessant barking over nothing. I can see in Derby’s future and his vocal cords will be removed; even squirting him with water is wearing thin; poor Derby, some days he’s just dripping in water!
Hey kewl, let me think about it, I haven’t been at this blogging all that long, not even sure who has dogs/cats.
@Elaine: This is a “dogs only” site. I will untag you if you submit this for cat quirks. Cats ONLY have quirks.
I has admirations for willpower on not eating Oliver’s turds- Is hard to say no – can you teach me the kangaroo trick?
@Wouldye: I hear they are having Woofstock. Wanna go chase chicks? About the kangaroo deal. Sit up like you are begging and just wave your feet around. I’m a lot shorter than Sedona so you might be able to just do a “high five” and get the same reaction.