Grossness is in the eye of the beholder. But I think there is a level of grossness to each of these acts that we can all agree upon. Correct?
Gross things I will do:
- Let the dog lick my face – sometimes with a little “in-the-mouth” action.
- Pick my nose – but I always wipe it on a tissue.
- Crap on an airplane – tied with convenience store for filthy
- Snuff loogies and spit – I can usually get good distance because of the viscosity.
- Clean up barf – did you know if you smile it will reduce your gag reflex?