Friday Five: It’s a Pandemic. Medical Malfunctions I’ll Never Have to Worry About
- An Eye for a Tooth –
- The blind man is able to see again with the help of his son’s tooth.
- Girl (!) allergic to water –
- When Ashleigh gets wet her body explodes in sore, itchy red lumps that take about two hours to ease.
- Girl has period eleventy billion times –
- Wow, it will be nice when I stop feeling like a bitchy whinefestering complainathon.
- Putting nettles up your nose helps allergies –
- For people interested in gathering their own wild nettle it bears mentioning that they must wear long-sleeved shirts and gloves.”
- My Fluffy Summer Brain –
- I wonder if all of the anguish and failures of the last few years have knocked the intelligence out of me?
I have a soft brain. Is that the same as fluffy?
@nessa: I’m going to say “no.” I think you have gone to seed, but nothing is flowering yet. Hang.
You want to see Fluffy Brain, you come to So Cal. Apparently the peroxide-based hair bleach and the Botox soak through their skulls and give them fluffy brain. And this IS the land of Endless Summer . . .