Damn, I hate it when all the stereotypes fit. Like the crash test dummy, except these are Baby Boomer dummies.
Nissan made a suit for the punks to wear while testing the ergonomics of their car interiors:
- Dark glasses to simulate poor vision. Check
- Gloves to simulate reduced dexterity. Check
- Casts on legs and arms to simulate arthritic pain. Check
- Fat girdle to simulate a spare tire. Check
Thinking strictly of designs for Boomers, add these to list.
- Swivel seats for exiting
- Seat belts that buckle in the middle instead of the side.
- All window de-icers.
- Louder turn signal clickers
I wouldn’t buy a car like that. Yet.