I am so sorry she did. My music tastes vary like Oprah’s weight. I am so opening myself up for ridicule here. With that said, the reason I love Pandora.com is because I can have a total mashup of music.
Also, I don’t have a top ten, so I took the six CD’s that I have in my car right now.
- Bebel Gilberto Tanto Tempo Remix
- ESL075 Outernational Sound – a compilation
- Mamma Mia – Broadway cast sound track
- Blast – The former Star of Indiana Drum and Bugle Corp that switched to a Broadway Production. (I also have the DVD.)
- Dance 98 Club Mix – one of those $2.99 CD’s you find at Walgreens.
- Best of Lucianno Pavarotti – bought it when he died
Jannaverse? What do french horn players listen to?
Mozartball Star? This place definitely needs some classy music.
Guitar Boomer! Don’t want to miss your list.