My Top Ten Playlist – meme
Suburban Hippie tagged me with this.
I am so sorry she did. My music tastes vary like Oprah’s weight. I am so opening myself up for ridicule here. With that said, the reason I love Pandora.com is because I can have a total mashup of music.
Also, I don’t have a top ten, so I took the six CD’s that I have in my car right now.
- Bebel Gilberto Tanto Tempo Remix
- ESL075 Outernational Sound – a compilation
- Mamma Mia – Broadway cast sound track
- Blast – The former Star of Indiana Drum and Bugle Corp that switched to a Broadway Production. (I also have the DVD.)
- Dance 98 Club Mix – one of those $2.99 CD’s you find at Walgreens.
- Best of Lucianno Pavarotti – bought it when he died
Jannaverse? What do french horn players listen to?
Mozartball Star? This place definitely needs some classy music.
Guitar Boomer! Don’t want to miss your list.
Now, THAT is eclectic. “Mamma Mia” cracks me up — surely you’ve seen “Priscilla, Queen of the Desert”? It’s ABBA, ABBA everywhere (plus drag queens).
@Gretchen: I netflixed it because you mentioned it once before. Not in my Top 100 Movies. 🙂
Loved To Wong Foo… and Birdcage.
Okay. I played along.
OK, everybody over to Incurable Insomniac’s if you want to see an impressive list!
I like the “what’s in the car approach” so here is what I’m listening to right now:
White Stripes – Icky Thump
Led Zeppelin – Physical Grafitti
Bruce Springsteen – Magic
Foo Fighters – Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace
Dino: The Essential Dean Martin
Robert Plant / Alison Krauss – Raising Sand
Nowhere near as diverse as your lineup. I need to check out Incurable Insomniac next!
Vintage P: Some head banger music! and Dino…