I started watching Lost again this season. I think I watched the first two and then got lost in the story line when the giant city bus kept leaving a cloud of diesel that ate people.
I missed the Polar Bear.
But then the writer’s strike came and every other TV program was into triple re-run.
I’ve always been a Survivor fan. Can’t believe this is their 30th season on the air. I remember when Jeff was so young he had to blow out a candle and said “the cool kids have spoken.”
I’m just totally fascinated by some of the contrasts and similarities between the two shows. Fascinated I tell you.
- Women’s armpit and leg hair stops growing
- Abundance of silicon
- Buff, scrawny, bossy, whimpy, beautiful, ugly, slut, virgin, Mom, Dad
- The critters can kill you
- Two groups competing
- Camera operators always have just the right light and angle
- Nobody poops
- Men’s facial hair continues to grow on Survivor
- Women’s complexion goes all to hell
- Scabs get picked on Survivor
- People die on Lost
- What happened to eating on Lost?
- Survivors have to eat hobbits and unborn fetuses
- Survivors have luxurious getaways
- Everybody gets paid on Lost
Next: I will compare and contrast The Amazing Race and Apprentice-D List Celebrities.