Think about this the next time your are in your thinking place where the seat flushes.
I just got done mowing the backyard, and there’s nothing to do but think as I follow the ass of Briggs and Stratton. Here’s what I was thinking:
- How far north would you have to be in the U.S. to find a place called Jesus Bar and Grill? You know, Jesus the poolboy, not Jesus, Lord and Savior. I’m thinking Yuma, Arizona. Which BTW, the citizens of Yuma refer to themselves as Yumans. I think that’s nice, no male/female, race, etc. Just Yuman.
- Are there native Mexican Jews?
- What time of day was the last supper? Here in the bible belt, supper is around noon. I’m talking about the Lord and Savior Jesus here, not Jesus, the pool boy.
- If Jesus, ( L&S ) had the last supper today, would it look like this?
- I know it would be a cook-out, but would it have been burgers and beer? or steak and beer? It’s all guys, right? So meat and beer, not wine, and potato salad maybe, and beans. Yeah, beans for sure.
- Might have a big picnic table kind of like in the painting, but more than likely it would be a glass top patio table from Big Blue or Big Orange Box store.
- If there were M&M’s at the last supper, there probably would be better attendance at communions today.
So, what did you think about today while performing some mindless activity?
UPDATE: Best variety of ads served by Google with one post (Headlines only):
Jesus Christ Loves You
10 Rules for Stomach Fat
Yuma Economic Development
UPDATE: Madonna is dating Jesus Luz. If only his last name was Luiz, then she would be dating Jeez Louise.