The red spot is there because the photo was withheld. I couldn’t figure out which question it answered, and I spent twenty minutes trying to figure out the logic of where the pix were placed, but it is beyond me!
So here’s the deal:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your Flickr name?
Photos I used came from:
Update: Sure would have been a lot easier if I would have chosen the square tile so I could designate how many rows and columns. So look for that as a layout option. duh.