My Life is In Pieces
Thanks for a wasting an hour of my time Steph!
The red spot is there because the photo was withheld. I couldn’t figure out which question it answered, and I spent twenty minutes trying to figure out the logic of where the pix were placed, but it is beyond me!
And I’m holding Steph’s blogger buddy responsible too.
So here’s the deal:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your Flickr name?
Photos I used came from:
1. here, 2. here, 3. there, 4. this page, 5. here, 6. Southern Rhodesia, 7. thispage, 8. that page, 9.HowToBeDead, 10. I am Sixty 11. Dahmer’s Delight, 12. Come on, 13. M&M?
Update: Sure would have been a lot easier if I would have chosen the square tile so I could designate how many rows and columns. So look for that as a layout option. duh.
Interesting tableau. Where’d Bush come from, “what do you love most in life”? *snort*
Gretchen’s last blog post..The Flaming Ass Goal.
I actually liked the red square – silly me it didn’t seem that something was missing but was a purely artistic choice!
Mary’s last blog post..Pets are Beneficial
Mary-Mary-Mary, you are just a peach. Why didn’t I think of that? It could have been the answer for what is my favorite color!!!