Here’s a fairly new meme going around.
1. List two things that irritate you for a reason (and list the reason!), and two things that irritate you for no apparent reason whatsoever!!
2. Give credit to the person who tagged you.
3. Link your answers to the original blog. (http://www.just-thinkin.net)
4. Tag four new people to participate.
Irritates me for a reason:
1. Waiting more than an hour in a medical professional’s office.
If they weren’t just trying to cram as many patients as possible into a day, they wouldn’t schedule patients so closely together than when a bonafide emergency screws up their schedule it screws up everybody’s schedule.
When it the last time you had a scheduled appointment with a medical professional and you took more than an hour with them in the room?
My suggestion would be that they just give me an appointment for Tuesday from 1-5 p.m., when I get there I can take a number (or not) and be served in order.
Yes, I have walked out on appointments. I have explained why I am leaving to the receptionist.
They don’t care, the docs, don’t know/don’t care.
2. Dumbasses at four way stop signs.
Here’s how it should work: First to arrive and stop is first to proceed. If it’s a tie, yield to the person on the right.
Here’s how it actually works. Driver to might right is stopped. I roll up to stop sign and stop, driver makes eye contact with me and either E. motions me to proceed or F. decides then that it is safe for s/he to proceed.
Therefore, I purposefully Do NOT may eye contact, if they sit there, I go. If they move, I wait. There is no chivalry in driving a**holes, there are laws.
Irritates me for no apparent reason
1. I have a bump on my arm that has been there for a couple years. It looks odd, doesn’t get worse, doesn’t get better. Something is irritating me for no apparent reason.
2. Ragweed. That stuff gets up my nose and just raises hell. WTF is up with that?