Questions You Knew the Answer Too As Soon As It Left your Lips: July – Guys Edition.
Some silly questions to ask a guy this time of year:
- Do you want me to mow the yard?
- Do you want to buy fireworks?
- Would you like to go for a walk?
- Are you going to wear a suit to the funeral/wedding?
- Are you going to wax the car?
- Do you want to buy MORE fireworks?
- Should I turn up/down the air conditioner? (Do you turn it up for MORE a/c? or down? for lower room temperature. Have you ever had this conversation?)
- Why did you buy black leather seats?
- What is the heat index? (at our house we call it the “wind chill” year around.
- Would you transplant that tree/bush/kidney?
I’ve rediscovered a love of fireworks. It drives my husband mad. I’m the one with the pants when it comes to explosives. 🙂
@Jozet: a woman who loves explosives! A red neck diva!