This is exactly why Microsoft SHOULD buy Yahoo. They are both farked up in the way their treat me.
We’re sorry, but there’s a problem.
Here’s what going on:
- Your XXXXXXXX Yahoo! ID uses the email address goinglikesixty(R)gmail.com. That email address is already associated with the YYYYYYY account on Flickr.
Here’s what to do:
- If you are trying to create a new Flickr account for your XXXXXXX Yahoo! ID, you need to either:
- Remove the goinglikesixty(R)gmail.com email address from your YYYYYYYYY Flickr account. (You’ll need to sign in to Flickr with your YYYYYYYY Yahoo! ID to do this.)
- Or Change the primary email address for your XXXXXXX Yahoo! ID. (Your XXXXXXX Yahoo! preferences.
- If you are trying to access your YYYYYYYY Flickr account, please sign in to Yahoo! again with your YYYYYYYY Yahoo! ID.
Hey Flickr (Yahoo) why don’t you stick it up your BillGatesIsAPrick Account? I have a bazillion yahoo log ins so I can game your “buzz up” news feature. Jeez, I guess I’m the first person on the internet to have lots of different email addresses as throw aways.
Wow, I’m a pacesetter.