Don’t come up to me and start bitching because gas prices are 10 cents higher in this town than any other towns around us if:
- we are at a private country club
- you arrived in an SUV
- your income is probably triple the national average, maybe higher
- your wife works
- you drive a gas golf cart
- you whine because everywhere you went on vacation, gas was cheaper than here
- you say “market conditions” isn’t a valid reason
- you are wearing Izod everything
- your using $3 golf balls.
Yeah, that just happened, and he didn’t like it when I said the reason gas prices are higher here is because guys like you are willing to pay the price.
I hope he hits his $3 golf ball in the stupid pond.