Always the sucker for word play, palindrome is the first thing that pooped into my noodle when I hear McCain had picked Gov. Palin (who?) So I wrote some crap down.
Madam, I’m Adam is a palindrome: reads the same backwards or frontwards.
A man, a plan, Panama is another favorite.
Here are others (source)
- Dogma, I am God (from the Book of Sixty)
- God Saw I was Dog (dogswithcones.com)
- Go deliver a dare, vile dog (my house, last night)
- Rats Live on No Evil Star (Star Wars: Revenge of the Rodents)
- Go Hang a Salami, I’m a Lasagna Hog (Godfather V – yet to be released)
- Kay, a red nude, peeped under a yak (One of my favorite poems: It was the Yak Before Christmas)
- Lisa Bonet ate no basil (Cosby: the College Years)
- Doc note: I dissent! A fast never prevents fatness. I diet on cod. (Rosanne Barr to Dr. Phil)
- Was it Eliot’s toilet I saw? (Spitzer jury Voir Dire)
- Campus Motto: Bottoms Up Mac (University of South Florida)
- Do geese see God? (To Kill a Swan)
- Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas (Lil Kim, F**k One R**rar)
How about it?
UPDATE: 224 word Palindrome
Commenter: retteb siflahd nocese httub, but the second half is better