Sole Survivor Bush Appears in Dodge, Iraq
Just because it’s so darned hilarious, and because Chris found/made an animation.
Would I have found it so hilarious if Monica would have flung (flinged?) a pair of heels at President Clinton?
If a reporter would have flang (flonged?) a pair of wax lips at President H.W. Bush? (read my lips…)
If Oliver North would have fleng (flynged) a pair of Nicaraguan Combat Boots at President Reagan?
I love how President Bush could rattle off equivalent “American” insults, like:
- giving a speech and having people yell at me.
- driving down the street and having people flip me off.
- picking up the newspaper everyday and seeing a cartoon of my big ears.
- the Secret Service deciding to wait outside.
- not being invited to the Nailin’ Palin premiere.
- when Oprah called Laura a “pavement princess.”
- when my Gastroenterologist referred to my colonoscopy as “doing the intestinal worm”
- if Laura gives me two little blue pills.
And he not only identified the shoes as size ten as they whizzed (wizzed?) by his head, he was able to contain himself as the somebody yelled, “don’t tase me bro!”
Damn, I hope this trend catches on. I’m betting it will not be a Fox News reporter who first throws fried chicken at President Obama.
I’m going to miss President Bush. (When I see him and fling my shoes.)