Where’s the Clicker? I Got a Meme Due.
TeeVee. I watch it alot. I watch the same thing a lot. I watched Castaway last night and I think it’s the fourth time. It’s not THAT good, it’s just on TeeVee alot. So I thought I would give this meme a spin, via Sunday Stealing (love that thought) and A Light in the Dark.
Back to Sunday Stealing, I’ll start work on a meme for Breaking the Nine Commandments. I’ll go first, but you can be thinking. I’ll probably tag people, that’s always popular. So here’s your warning.
Now to the TeeVee Program Meme
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Just one? Andy of Mayberry, Andy Griffith Show, M*A*S*H*, Law and Order, Gunsmoke, Beverly Hillbillies, Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C. … oh crap, if it’s on TVLand I’ve seen them all a couple times.
2. Name a show you can’t miss:
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show:
Angie Harmon if she was still 30.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from:
None. (can that be right? think.) Yup. none. (this bothers me… I don’t want to lie here, but I don’t even quote the Stooges.) Nope, I don’t quote TeeVee programs. I’m not a snob, I just don’t remember the good lines.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:
No one else? Then it wouldn’t be on the TeeVee. Pass
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song:
Beverly Hillbillies. Have Gun, Will Travel. (ear worm, thanks!)
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:
Pass, “everyone” is too broad.
9. Name a TV series you own:
None. That’s dumb, when there’s TVland.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television:
Sure as hell not Fred Thompson. Good lord that guy can. not. act. Oh, that rapper guy on all the law/crime shows, you know who I mean.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?
The last episode of Newhart. Only the best ending ever – there can be no better. M*A*S*H* was my favorite series and the last episode of that was a tear jerker, but gotta go with Newhart.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet:
MadMen – don’t get that channel.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
Like quit forever? Or just the episode? Yeah, Dancing With The Stars. I’ve quit that show regularly.
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times:
None. TeeVee just doesn’t suck me in like that. Too many commercials.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
Chocolate Chip Vanilla Ice Cream with Hershey’s Chocolate Sauce and chocolate chips on top and peanuts too if there are any around. Sometimes, I’ll put M&M’s in place of the chocolate chips. And Sofi also eats some because I usually spill on myself.
16. How often do you watch TV?
Robin Meade Fix at 6:30 a.m. to 7:15 a.m. then 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. every weekday; Saturday, depends on the time of year. Sunday, same. Weekend evenings from 6:00 to 9:30/10:00/11:00. Not much this time of year because I’m not into sports. Except NASCAR and that’s just racin’ they aren’t athletes. So I’m guessing I watch about 40 hours of television a week. That’s pretty normal, right?
17. What’s the last TV show you watched?
We fall asleep with the TV on, so that’s not watching. It was… last night… wait… probably CBS because we like their news at 10… I dunno…. yes I do, they replayed the Olympic Opening Ceremonies and that was it. Ta Da!
18. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of TV?
The one currently on the screen.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
Twilight Zone, creeped me out a lot.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
Some spin-off of another show. And that would be… Joanie Loves Chachi
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed?
Winky Dink and You.
22. What TV show scared you the most?
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?
I really like the Carol Burnett skits with Harvey Korman and Tim Conway. But maybe that’s because of all the infomercials.
TeeVee – the vast wasteland and worst time suck of all time – even worse than computers. I wish the whole TeeVee deal would die.
Imagine the fun we would have.
I hate TeeVee.