Doing Procrastination Meme On Deadline
Sunday Stealing: The Procrastination Tool Meme
Sunday Stealing stole this from Vylar Kaftan who called it a Procrastination meme. I guess she can call it whatever she wants and never reveal what she is avoiding.
I am not procrastinating, I jumped on this as the eighth thing I have done this morning.
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Any restaurant in Paris. Any of them.
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Cheeseburgers from the grill with Velveeta cheese slice, hamburger dill chips, and mustard. If tomatoes are in season, yes please.
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Yes, just recently, a Basil Rathbone Johnny Carson Memorabilia Salesman from Sonoma.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Off the ground completely? Carpet cleaner. Just lifted to move? Myself.
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes, in a car wreck.
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Sure, I can’t imagine why you would not want to know. Life’s last mystery? I don’t like surprises.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Bandit, but only if I had a really buff body to back it up.
8. What’s your goal for the year? 17.
9. Last person you hugged? Nancy.
10. First place you went this morning? Oh, for gawd’s sake, where does everybody go the first thing? I pee’d.
11. Do you always answer your phone? Nope, hardly ever. Really hacks Nancy off, but the calls are never for me. I pick the phone up and hand to her.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Wrong number.
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be? I’m OK with my baby blues, but black would be interesting.
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? M & M’s
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous. I am so disappointed that I have to work the rest of my life. Anybody that says after working 40 years they can’t think of anything else they would rather do has a very limited imagination.
16. Do you have any saved texts? Sure, lots of them if referring to books. I don’t have a cell phone, so I have no text messages.
17. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes a few. Only one serious one when I was twenty.
18. Do you have an accent? Sure. Everybody does if plopped down 1000 miles from where they grew up.
19. What was the last song to make you cry? Songs give me goose-bumps, not tears. Do you call them chill-bumps? Goose-pimples?
20. What did you do last night? While awake, watched The Contender (3 stars/4), watched basketball, WKU vs. MTSU, blogged, read RSS, ate ice cream sundae (chocolate chip ice cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce and sliced bananas.)
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes.
22. Current hate right now? Oh hate. Such a strong word. So I don’t hate. Strongly dislike? Too much to list, keep reading and I’ll let you know.
23. Met someone who changed your life? No.
24. How did you bring in the New Year? Sleeping.
25. What song represents you? Dear Old Fatty With a Crotch Warming Dell. (Lyrics to come.)
Mmmmmmmmm, Velveeta Cheese!!!! Be still my heart.
Mine is posted. I do hope you can come join me and view, it’d make my day. Thanks, and have a great Sunday.
I would like to dine in Paris as well. When are we going?
Mimi Lenox…also wrote this…Sunday Stealing and Fightin’ In The Castle
@Mimi Lenox: If you haven’t been, you sure would like it. If you have, you know what I am talking about. So many places, so little $$$$
Well, crap on a stick. I didn’t even THINK of European restaurants! Is it too late to change my answer?
derfina…also wrote this…Hallelujah! Another Sunday Bleme-Oh, YAY.
@defina: No I’m sorry those were your final answers. 🙂 As I read the others, I was surprised at how many said chain restaurants. We just need to take this stuff more seriously. 😉