1. What is your current obsession? You are reading one of them. But this isn’t my full-blown obsession blog. That’s another one. I just signed up for another blog outlet that really should be fun. This blog is just to release my inner smart ass.
2. What’s a good coffee place? If I was going to get a cuppa – it would be Chai Latte – it would be at Spencer’s, but only because I can walk there when the mood hits.
3. Who was the last person that you hugged? Nancy.
4. Do you nap a lot? Not at all. Hosers, people with Sleep Apnea who use a Continuous Postive Air Pressure device, (me) don’t nap. There is no need because we get a good night’s sleep. Except when we don’t.
5. Tonight, what’s for dinner? Sunday night? Since I’m writing this on Saturday night, I’m not sure. Dinner? That would be the evening meal? Often it’s chocolate chip ice cream with Hershey’s chocolate sauce. Sometimes blended into a milk shake. At our house, it’s “you want it, you fix it” on Sunday evenings. Cookie dough anybody? Cake mix? All of the above?
6. What was the last thing that you bought? Monster brand cables for the BATV. BTW: here is my BATV installation specialist who will be flying in from sunny southwest Florida. St. Todd deCubville. Guess what his only demand is!
7. What is your favorite weather? 75 degrees in the morning, increasing to a high of 85, 25% humidity, partly cloudy. Big poofy clouds blown across a azure sky by a gentle breeze that makes my soft grey hair blow like the fuzz from dandelion that I have sprayed with Round Up that I got on sale at Lowe’s last Thursday, but forgot to send in to get the rebate.
8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week? Oh jeez, I don’t know them all well enough to name one and provide details. But since most are women, there will be a lot of answers that will be all gooshy. (probably #11)
9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be? in the Monmarte area of Paris with a view of Sacre Couer Cathedral. I would wear a beret and smoke french cigarettes in a short cigarette holder and regale passersby with recollections of my life as a moonshiner in Kentucky. The other residents would tolerate me because I am immensely wealthy and buy them nice gifts. See #11.
10. Name three things that you could not live without. Horseflies, cowpies and french fries.
11. What would you like in your hands right now? A winning lottery ticket that would net me one hundred million dollars after taxes.
12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures? Cigars
13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself? 150 lbs. of rompin’ stompin’ brute fat. That would put me about 20 pounds above my marriage weight. I was too skinny, no really!
14. As a child, what type of career did you want? Career? Who thinks about that stuff. Who thought of this question? OK, in the spirit, I think I wanted to do something involving speedy wheeled vehicles.
15. What are you missing right now? A dental cap.
16. What are you currently reading? Oh, I am so glad you asked, Grandma Henke is reading “If You Can Talk, You Can Write” and I bought the book on her recommendation.
17. What do you fear the most? Horseflies, cowpies, and the Nobel Prize.
18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently? Doubt.
19. What’s your favorite book from the past year?Head Rambles
20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy? All of them, brown pop, Snickers, M&M’s, ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, see #13
I liked this meme! Did you?