Humana is so hot for Boomers to get out of the workplace, they are giving away Retirement for Dummies. The for real book, printed on paper and everthing.
I really don’t like Humana. I think big insurance companies and their lobbyists are the cause for the mess we are in regarding health care. They certainly have prevented universal health care.
Giving away books about retirement seems kind of goofy for an insurance company. Seems that they should be giving away books like
- Getting Screwed by Dummies for Dummies
- Loving Higher Health Insurance Premiums for Dummies
- Loving Lower Insurance Benefits for Dummies
The free book is offered through a new online community, RealForMe.com, aimed at helping baby boomers get the best out of retirement. Realforme.com has all the usual garbage about how to be happy when you don’t have a job, you don’t have any money, and your kidneys just failed which was considered a pre-existing condition by Humana.
Oh, yeah, they also have a section to help you find another job to replace the job you just retired from.
You want more depressing information? Try these topics on Realforme.com
- A longevity calculator for estimating how long one is likely to live
- A free digital subscription to Grand magazine for grandparents
- Medicare information