This Is the Perfect Meme for Me. I Hate It.
This will be my finest hour. I am so negative. I never say anything good about anything or anybody.
I hate this meme.
Sunday Stealing: The Hate Meme
1. Most hated food: Broccolli, Brussel Sprouts, Aspergrass, Boiled Cabbage, Liver, Calf Brains, OMG, I could write a whole post about my most hated foods.
2. Most hated person: Today? Penis Cheney and Rush Limblow. Also that guy that invented golf and called it a lifetime sport.
3. Most hated job: (for pay) Cleaning rotten corn out of a metal storage bin in the middle of summer. Cleaning rotten wheat chaff out of 24″ wide gutters 100 feet off the ground, stripping apple trees of suckers in the middle of August. (First two were for my dad – he made me do it because he couldn’t hire anybody else to do those jobs, the last was the first job I got fired from. It was at Green’s Orchard in Allen, MI and we got in an apple fight. Apples = profit to orchard owner. Oops.)
4. Most hated city: Detroit, MI, even in the boom times, it was a rough city.
5. Most hated band: Homer, MI High School Marching Band. They always beat us in marching contests. Bigger school. I’m sure they recruited from the inner city kids that had rhythm and were on ‘roids. (And isn’t they have the most pathetic website you have ever seen!!! Qualifies for answer to next question…)
6. Most hated (non-blog) website: MSN Money Portfolio Manager. Used to look at it daily and dream of retirement. Now I don’t even update it anymore.
7. Most hated TV program: I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here, or any of those “let’s all jump in the hot tub and hit on each other, shows.
8. Most hated politician: Strom Thurmond. Old ignorant fool that is getting a pass because he is older than Jesus’ toe jam.
9. Most hated artist: (painter) Picasso and Pricasso
10. Most hated book: Sound and the Fury
11. Most hated shop or store: The ones that don’t have guy stuff and I have to stand around waiting for Nancy. Why don’t these stores have the good sense to put in a couple chairs and a TeeVee? Instead they let us shift from foot to foot letting out loud sighs, or worse yet, say things like “yeah, that’s fine, can we go now?”
12. Most hated organization: Al Qaeda.
13. Most hated historical event: The Recession of 2008-09.
14. Most hated sport: Got me scratching my head, which is odd because I’m not a big sports fan at all. Wow, that’s unreal, I can’t think of a sport I HATE.
15. Most hated technology: Telephone. Nobody ever calls me with good news.
16. Most hated annual event: Sweetest Day. It’s one of those made-up commercial holidays just to extract money from men. Sometimes I skip it, sometimes I don’t, either way I feel manipulated.
17. Most hated daily task: Wiping my ass. I wish we had a bidet with a blow dryer.
18. Most hated comedian: If I hate them they don’t make me laugh, so they aren’t a comedian in my book. They may refer to themselves as such, but to me that doesn’t count.
19. Most hated blog: The Bloggess
20. Most hated song: Happy Birthday. Stupid lyrics.
I still can’t think of a sport I HATE. Wow, that freaks me out.
Penis Cheney? Too funny. I put him in my hate list, but on another section.
My hate list is posted. hehehehehe. Do come join me if you can, I’d love to have your company today.
Cabbage in general is nasty. We use to be really into the marching band thing. It is possible to recover 🙂
Agree with you on # 7, for sure!
Lorielle…also wrote this…Sunday Stealing
I agree totally with #2! Have a great Sunday 🙂
@Hootin Anni, he seems to be pretty popular to hate.
@ Harriett: that was decades ago, and I still hate them. They probably don’t even have a band anymore.
@Lorielle @NurseExec. I am so mainstream in my hate, I need to rethink these “off the cuff” answers.
GoingLikeSixty…also wrote this…This Is the Perfect Meme for Me. I Hate It.
I am SO with you on Cheney & Limbaugh! Have a great day…
Bud Weiser…also wrote this…Hate is a Strong Word
Cool answers. Except I like a lot of your hated foods. Too each is own. Have a great Sunday.
I just hate memes. not the people behind them or the people who do them, just the memes.
Kirk M…also wrote this…Those protruding bones
I used to hate marching bands that were better than us! By my senior year, the band had deteriorated so much that I just dropped out.
@Sue: yeah, my wife eats all those things, lots of people do, e-yuck.
@Kirk: You are just hopeless. HOPELESS.
@Becca: it was either march or phys ed. Not a tough choice.
GoingLikeSixty…also wrote this…Have You Tried Being a Twilight Blogger?
I hate William Faulkner, too. I read As I Lay Dying in high school and haven’t read a worse book since.