Sarah Palin is no longer the governor of the largest state closest to Russia that isn’t Canada.
Fox News has offered Sarah 4 hours of television time every evening, basically making the channel the PalinFox Night Report.
In addition Palin will get to “go live” with Rupert Murdoch when she is in town and get a large minority interest in Fox News and the New York Post, which will be renamed Chit Chat From Sarah and change to an 8 1/2″ x 11″ format.
Sarah Palin and Rupert Murdoch have been spitballing ideas for her program on Fox News but so far Lucky Sarah hasn’t come up with something Uncle Rupert will approve:
Rejected Sarah Palin progams on Fox News:
- How to Negotiate with Spenard Vacation Home Contractors
- The Successful Second Fiddle
- Personal Natural Beauty
- Feel the Rush
- Growing Old With Todd
- Thoughtful, Coherent, Intelligent Political Analysis
- Television Interview Skills
- Keeping Republicans in Your Camp
- My Crowning Achievements
- Delivering a Scintillating Speech
- Hiking the Alaskan Trail
- Understanding John McCain
- My Path to the Presidency
- Sarah Palin: The Early Years
- ImPalin’ O’Reilly
- Because I Can’t Grunt While I Serve, That’s Why
Congratulations Sarah Palin on your new career and welcome to Fox News!