1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?
Just a couple hours ago, I bought Nancy one of those shower heads on the end of a hose. She said she needed it for health reasons. I love the French translation:
Douche Telephone le Massage (with some added accents that are ctrl+ some other letter)
2. When was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction?
She was happy.
3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why?
Just a couple hours ago, the first Douche Telephone le Massage didn’t allow for a regular showerhead too.
4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone?
I can’t remember. I’m not big on ice cream cones, not enough ice cream.
5. When was the last time you had to go to the doctor’s office?
A couple weeks ago to schedule surgery to get a body part replaced.
6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did? What was it and what happened?
I was in the lobby of a building and smarting around, I opened my umbrella and it went inverted and ended up like a giant ice cream cone.
7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you?
A stranger that isn’t paid to be nice to me? I guess it was that guy that let me go first at the four way stop sign, even though he had the right of way, which really pisses me off when somebody has the right of way – by LAW – and is so ingnorant they think the highway is governed by politeness.
8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do?
9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)?
Days leading up to April 15