Sunday Stealing: If You Want to Be Entertained, Go Read Joe.
Sunday Stealing meme
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Nutrichocolate.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? In a recliner
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Never tried, but I used to play a mean baritone ukulele.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? Nobody made me laugh. I laughed to be polite.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 10:30 to finish watching a movie of which I have forgotten the name already.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? Sedona or Santa Fe. I love the Red Rock Canyons and architecture.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Absolutely.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Nancy, which if your fingers aren’t just one key to the right comes out msmvu!
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends? With benefits? Puh-leeze, I watch Californication, I know that never works, because Tee Vee reflects reality.
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? Yep. Assuming you mean Dr Pepper.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling? Puh-leeze.
12. Who took your profile picture? Me – the old arm’s length shot.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Nancy.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? Oh hell no. Yesterday was Friday – unless you are reading this on Sunday and then, oh hell yes because it’s Saturday.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Sure, absolutely no problemo
16. Are you upset about anything now? Nah.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes. I hate these yes or no answers. Do I need to write another SS meme? The last one was so damn popular (not)
18. Are you a bad influence? No, I’m boring.
19. Night out or night in? Prefer out, but usually in. The only night-out stuff around here is going to a bar. I can’t hear as it is, let alone in a noisy bar. I really envy people who can go someplace and have a quiet conversation with others.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? I could go without everything during the day. Curious to see what other people have to say about this.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Nancy
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? fastone photo resizer – it was a note to me that I need to download it.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? OK, really hoping for those Powerball numbers to hit me.
24. Do you hate anyone? No.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Who knows? Who cares?
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? yes, for illegal substances.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? No
28. What song is stuck in your head? None.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? Santa Claus
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? Yes.
31. Tell us your Saturday night. Watching War, Inc. or Frost/Nixon on Netflix
32. Do you think too much or too little? Puh-leeze, as compared to what or whom?
33. Do you smile a lot? No.
You know who is really good at these Sunday Stealing memes? Joe. I wish I would have gone snarky from the very beginning. Is it unoriginal if I go there next time?
As a matter of fact, Joe baffles me. I actually think Joe is multiple personalities. He sometimes writes like a she, whining about classes and such. And then he writes like a blogger, begging for recognition and acceptance. He rants and raves like a loon.
And then there is the use of large text and multi-colors. Like a tween on MySpace.
Predictable he is not. And that’s a good thing. I like you Joe, really really do. Promise!
it’s been awhile since i’ve seen somebody played a ukelele. my SS is up too.
.-= Marites´s last blog ..Sunday Stealing#15 =-.
Heck yeah, my college metal band had a bass ukulele player!
@ Joe: Hell yeah! Unless you were in seminary and then heck yeah.
You had me laughing about the Dr. Pepper…assuming it is the soda drink, instead of a doctor…right? Good thinking!!!!!
My Stealing is done. I’d love to have you stop by if time allows it.
Here is the permalink to my answers today.
@Hootin’ Just one of those things… no . in Dr Pepper. 🙂 Details. details. details.
Luv the Puh-leez’s 🙂
Have a great Sunday!
@Harriet: Thanks for the comment! I’ll drop by your place.
#33 No one on a diet smiles alot. And I can’t believe that you’re not upset about having to eat healthy food instead of a 16 ounce t-bone and a six pack of beer. 🙂
.-= Catch Her in the Wry´s last blog ..Sunday Stealing Meme =-.
@Catch Her: Yeah, I do miss them for sure. But my will power is holding. I keep beer in the fridge and see it everyday. So far, none consumed. Steak? yeah I cheated at Cheddar’s.
What a funny quiz.
.-= Rita´s last blog ..What were the best and worst consumer experiences you had this week? =-.
I’m Joe! What you talkin’ ’bout Rita?
@Rita: Who is Joe. Yes, this is a good question. You need to figure it out and give me your interpretation.
.-= GoingLikeSixty´s last blog ..Sunday Stealing: If You Want to Be Entertained, Go Read Joe. =-.
Californication is great too and involves lots of sexy stuff in this tv series.;’`