I think I did a pretty good job of limiting my caloric intake on Christmas Day to less than 10,000 calories.
Any calorie counters out there? If so, gimme your best guess:
Here’s my consumption on Christmas Day:
- 3 Mimosa’s: 8 oz. each 1/2 champagne, 1/2 OJ
- 4 helpings of Nancy’s “breakfast casserole, which is eggs, sausage, croutons, cheese, and some other tasty stuff.
- 1 chocolate turtle: because I when I went back to eat the other two they had mysteriously disappeared!
- 1 square inch of dark chocolate – but it was really really thin.
- 4 cups of egg nog/Crown Royal: about 1/4 Crown Royal. Still have 4 cups left, which will be gone by today or tomorrow.
- 12 oz. diet coke/Crown Royal: about 4:1 Coke.
- 6 oz. diet coke sloshed in same glass that had residue of egg nog/Crown Royal because I didn’t want to dirty another glass.
I’ll hit the exercise equipment either today or tomorrow. How was your Calorie Christmas?
breakfast: 12 oz. CocaCola
lunch: 8 oz. CocaCola
dinner: 3 bites baked ham, 1/4 baked sweet potato, 1 roasted carrot and 1/2 roasted parsnip
I’m guessing the Cokes got me up to 400 calories. Since I had to bring all the food to the parents’ house, serve it and do the dishes, there was no time for me to eat before everyone else wanted to open presents, but this happens every year. Some day I’ll get to have the festivities at my house.
.-= Catch Her in the Wry´s last blog pith60 years in 33 days – Part II – Mother Hen =-.
@Catch Her: Yah think? I’m betting you will have to be laid up for that to happen. I hope at least, you got a fantastic amount of praise!
That was all health food, wasn’t it? So I don’t think any of the calories actually count.
.-= CatLadyLarew´s last blog pithIt’s Here! It’s Here! =-.
@Cat Lady Larew: oh bless your little heart, I forgot about that!
we bought some exercise equipment from a local supplier and most of them are made in china. i do not know if those exercise equipment would last long.`-‘
I am curious to find out what blog platform you’re utilizing? I’m having some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?