I think I did a pretty good job of limiting my caloric intake on Christmas Day to less than 10,000 calories.
Any calorie counters out there? If so, gimme your best guess:
Here’s my consumption on Christmas Day:
- 3 Mimosa’s: 8 oz. each 1/2 champagne, 1/2 OJ
- 4 helpings of Nancy’s “breakfast casserole, which is eggs, sausage, croutons, cheese, and some other tasty stuff.
- 1 chocolate turtle: because I when I went back to eat the other two they had mysteriously disappeared!
- 1 square inch of dark chocolate – but it was really really thin.
- 4 cups of egg nog/Crown Royal: about 1/4 Crown Royal. Still have 4 cups left, which will be gone by today or tomorrow.
- 12 oz. diet coke/Crown Royal: about 4:1 Coke.
- 6 oz. diet coke sloshed in same glass that had residue of egg nog/Crown Royal because I didn’t want to dirty another glass.
I’ll hit the exercise equipment either today or tomorrow. How was your Calorie Christmas?