Dirty Disney: The Second Part Two I Missed Two Weeks in a Row.
Harriet and Friends blog picked today’s victim. Harriet is also the host of Monday Mayhem a very clever meme. Harriet picked a meme from a blogger named Roger Owen Green from Ramblin’ with Roger. He states he saw it at both SamuraiFrog and Jaquandor. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. It is a long meme, so we will do it in parts. Today is Part Two. If you missed last week, do them together today! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: Harriet’s Choice: The Disney Meme
1. Which non-Disney Princess Disney Film is your favorite? Shrek, because of his speech impediment. Instead of green, he says gween.
2. Which Disney film makes you cry the most? The Mousefather. “Leave the trap, take the cannolis.”
3. Which Disney film makes you the happiest? The Rescuers because of all the nude scenes.
4. Which Disney film has the best music?
Song of the South. I saw the original in theaters, and it has never been released to video. Nyah!
5. Which Disney film has the best love story?
Aladdin! There were penises everywhere
6. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
The chambermaid who became a chef: Maddy aka Tiana from the Princess and the Frog
critics bemoaning the lead character’s announced name and occupation. She’d be a maid for a white family named … Maddy. When her name and occupation were labeled demeaning (as AOL BlackVoices points out, the moniker bares close resemblance to the ethnic slur “Mammy”), Disney was quick to respond, renaming the heroine Tiana and recasting her as a chef.
7. Who is your favorite Disney Prince?
Aladdin because of one classic line: In the scene where Aladdin and Jasmine are to take a magic carpet ride, Aladdin calls on Jasmine to come with him, and continues to speak under his breath
“teenagers take off your clothes”
8. Who is your favorite Disney animal sidekick?
Mustafa from the Lion King, he showed his kid how to spell SEX by using stars.
9. Who is your favorite Disney main character animal?
The Aristocats. Best damn joke ever.
10. Who is your favorite villain?
Bambi, damn fawn started Twitter.
11. What is your favorite Disney song?
It’s a Small World After All
12. What is your favorite Disney villian song?
It’s a Sphincter World After All
13. What is your favorite Disney animal song?
It’s a Smell World After All
14. What is your favorite Disney Princess song?
It’s a Syphilis World After All
15. What is your favorite Disney Prince song?
It’s a Scrotum World After All
16. What is your favorite Disney Prince/Princess duet song?
You’re The One That I Want – Donnie Osmun and Olivia-Newton John
17. What is your favorite Disney love song?
you got me laughing so hard on your answers 😀 happy weekend!
I don’t think Shrek IS a Disney movie tho.
roflmao on #10
But…I LOVE Disney Come see my answers if you can find time today…the “Disney” is the permalink to my Sunday Stealing. Have a great week ahead.
I wanted to say Shrek too but then my daughter beat me up because, apparently, he is a Pixar and not a Disney. I’m glad you said Shrek.
Thanks for playing!
Join us for Monday Mayhem As Bud takes over the fun!
Isn’t it just like Disney to seek to control the Internet by starting a meme? Apparently, the executives there have gone to their laughing place. I don’t think we should follow.
.-= Larry Wallberg´s last blog pithYou Say You’re an Atheist: Part I =-.
Is this true? Or in your little mind?
@Nancy: I have supporting documentation that Disney is corrupting the young minds of our nation. And Larry Wallberg will back me up on this.
Hello, also like the Shrek movies, great film!
The best Disney film ever is Hercules. The songs are really great, the hero is adorable, the villain is really evil, it’s got it all.
my kids love to go disneyworld, i think every kid would love to go there”`-