Oldie but Goodie Meme: You Have A Rock Band, Design a Cover.
I haven’t seen this one around for a while, but Avitable has decided to revive it. Then Grant did it too. Then Cynical Bastard did.
So, I figured I would too.
1. Go to the “Random Article” link on Wikipedia. Write down the title of the article. This is the name of your band.
2. Go to “Random Quotations” and the last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3. Go to Flickr and click on “Explore the Last Seven Days”. The third picture will be your album cover.
- Internal decapitation
- close-knit family in another city.
- Everybody is copyrighting their images, so my image was fifth.
Here are the previous two versions of this meme.