Today we ripped this meme off blogger named Boppo from the blog Boppo the Clown’s Journal. She states that she grabbed it at Drgncrystlwkr. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. It is a long meme, so we will do it in parts. Today is Part Two. If you missed last week, do them together today! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Clown’s Meme 2 – I didn’t do part two, I guess I missed it!
34. What do you like about the summer? Heat AND Humidity. Every state east of the Mississippi has heat and humidity that is sometimes oppressive. Floridians think they have the H & H market cornered, but na-uh. It’s everywhere, it just may not last as long.
35. What do you like about spring? The new flowers and coming greenness.
36. How many states provinces have you lived in? MI, MO, IN, IL, KY
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Allen, Big Rapids, and Bay City, MI; Boonville, MO, Ft. Branch and Wabash, IN; Monmouth, IL, Bowling Green, KY.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Assuming warmth isn’t a factor. Bare feet. I often walk the dogs barefoot in the street during the summer. I get tough feet.
39. Are you a social person? Not very. I can be sociable however. I’ve changed. I used to be engaging when in a group of strangers, now I really don’t give a shit. If approached, I am a great listener.
40. What was the last thing you ate? Nutri-system chocolate snack.
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Central Grocery for Muffalettas, Commander’s Palace for Bread Pudding, both in New Orleans. I love the bathroom at the Silver Saddle Room of the Cowboy Club in Sedona. We had a great time at the Grand Canyon Bright Angel Lodge Restaurant simply because three out of the four of us got the uncontrollable giggles because I botched a joke told to our server. Had great Apple Pie ala Mode in Hutto, Texas. I have tons of favorites… it depends on what you are looking for and where.
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Home-made vanilla.
43. What is your favorite dessert? See above, add Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup and Nestle’s Chocolate Chips.
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Nancy’s homemade potato. It’s her “comfort food.”
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? I don’t care for PB straight. PB cookies or fudge or other stuff made with PB is great.
46. Do you like Chinese food? Yes, but couldn’t name a favorite because I never remember.
47. Do you like coffee? Yes, don’t drink it tho’ But the smell of coffee in the grocery is one of the best.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? One.
49. What do you drink in the morning? Nothing.
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? Driver’s license, but if I lost it, I would keep driving.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes, at home, on the road, the side closest to the electrical outlet for my CPAP!
52. Do you know how to play poker? You bet. Wanna bet? I know all the games of H.O.R.S.E. and play in online tournaments fairly regularly (both free chips and real money.)
53. Do you like to cuddle? Yes, but sleeping with a dog sure has screwed that up.
54. Have you ever been to Canada? I love Canada. If we could flip Canada and Mexico, we would visit more often. Love Quebec.
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Oh hell no.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Home, even more now because of diet.
57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything? Worst time of my life. I miss nothing.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? No.
59. Do you want kids? No thank you, have two already.
60. Do you speak any other languages? Nein, nyet, non, iie, onay.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes, head and knee.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes, many many miles when I was 20.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Oh, toughie. Love to sit by the ocean. Kinda skeered to go in above my waist if there are waves of any size.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Aisle, because Nancy likes to sit by with window so she can snooze! Nice, huh?
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Yes including a truck with overdrive.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Bargains. I love a good bargain. I crave bargains. Search them out daily.