The first eight questions were ripped from a blogger named Ian from the blog Team Ian 4ever. He does not say where he ripped this off. Questions 9 through 20 were stolen from Terence from the blog Long Ago and Not True Anyway. He states that he grabbed it from George , who has a private blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Judd’s Merged Meme
1. What were doing 10 years ago? 2000? (Notice how good I am at math?) Still waiting for Y2K to come to Kentucky.
2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world. Five? I only can think of two: Sugar and Fat in all it’s wonderful combinations.
3. Five things you would do (I changed it to “have”) if you were a billionaire: 1. Multiple houses on multiple continents 2. private jet to take me away, 3. a 100 foot yacht (any bigger and inland waterways are inaccessible) 4. helluva tax advisor, 5. lots ‘o’ theme parties.
4. Three of your habits: Tailgating, picking my nose, saying “no” too quickly.
5. Five jobs that you’ve have had: delivering Grit, the weekly newspaper, de-suckering apple trees, working at the mill for my dad, cleaning welding residue off fork truck cages, subbing delivering the Hillsdale Daily News, all before I started my “career.”
6. Five places that you’ve lived: MI, IL, IN, MO, KY
7. Five things that you did yesterday: Evacuated by bodily waste, ingested 1500 calories, swam 750 meters and goofed around on the diving board, took 75% of our dogs to the Bark Park, watched The Reader. (excellent!)
8. Five people you would want to get to know more about: This is too hard a question and I don’t want to think about it.
9. Abortion: for or against it? I believe in a woman’s right to chose.
10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Of course not. Jeez Louise.
11. Do you believe in the death penalty? No, and it puzzles me how professed Christians be in favor violating a commandment.
12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Oh heck yes! Treat it just like booze: license it, regulate it and tax it.
13. Are you for or against premarital sex? For.
14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? Doesn’t concern me, don’t care.
15. Do you think it’s wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA? Hispanics? I’m pissed about ALL illegals.
16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? No, it should be raised to Sixty. But I would buy for anybody underage because that would be fun!
17. Should the war in Iraq be called off? Yes. There was absolutely no reason to invade a sovereign country and overthrow the leader.
18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? No.
19. Do you believe in spanking your children? Doesn’t concern me, don’t care.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Nope.