Junk Stuff I Wrote Sunday Evening In the Midst of Race-a-thon
Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
I did not intend to watch 1100 miles of auto racing, but it has been raining off and on all day. Not so much to drive me inside where the DVR is and I might watch something else. So I watched the Indy 500 and now am watching the Coke 600.
Blah. I hate to waste a weekend day. Especially a holiday weekend.
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up. I’m outside in the NASCAR/Cigar Bar. Itty-Bitty lo-def Tee Vee, 1/3 full bottle of Tiki Torch Oil, an electronic bug zapper that looks like a tennis racket, the sky, wind chimes that are supposed to look like a giraffe.
2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it? Weekends I let the wind do my styling – or the bed. Weekdays it varies depending on how long it’s gotten. In the summer, about every two weeks. (Nancy cuts it.)
3. What are you wearing now? Swimming suit and Tee. (Intended to go swim at LeClub de Blub, but thunder means get out of the pool for 30 minutes, so I just did a light workout.
4. What’s your occupation? Do you like it? I am occupied writing this, it’s not to bad.
5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason? I napped Friday about 5 p.m. because I was really tired (why else would one nap?) I went to bed at 9.
6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically? Nancy
8. What was the last full meal that you ate? Salad with chicken tenders.
9. What was the last email that you received? From Bulbous, it said NHL: Edmunton
10. What one website do you always visit when you go online? Website, (not blog, not RSS) none.
11. What was the last significant thing you bought? 8 month supply of dog medicine, flea and tick stuff, heartworm, Sedona’s animal Prozac: $536
12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan? None.
13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night? Put on my CPAP. I fell asleep with it off and I was snorking.
14. What was the last CD you bought? Steve Martin’s banjo songs.
15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What’s the weather like today? At midday about 85. Today was typical summer day. Started hot and humid, then rained, then hot and humid, then rain, then thunder, then cool.
16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be? I would be a wonderful water-colorist, or have awesome Spirograph skillz
17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts? I. Did. Not. On purpose, I didn’t think either Crystal or Lee was special and I didn’t care who one.
18. What’s something you’d like to say to someone right now? Thank you for reading my blog.
19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend? Yes, first ever slow water kayak trip on Saturday. Meet “Rocks or Water”…
20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically? Nobody.
Ok, now what do I do the rest of the weekend? We already are planning on going out to eat breakfast tomorrow. And maybe take in a ballgame.
thank you for the blog post, you truly have some good information here.
Auto racing is the name of my game. I like to watch auto racing and i’m a muscle car fanatic..;”
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
After you have achieved your CCNA exam, you might be ready to begin working! Though discovering your first CCNA job may be tough, it is possible to search out one by means of a little little bit of effort. Good planning goes a great distance in success on this job market. It is important toward have clear objectives in thoughts after searching for a job, and solely consider these which you might be qualified to do. Don’t set your expectations too excessive if you find yourself creative beginning you’ll possess to begin by an entry-stage position and count on toward supply your means up as you show your abilities.